WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode Nulled removes prices, removes the add to cart button, or replaces it with an inquiry form only if you need it because there are more options than you could require! You have a product or category you want to sell? Just put it inside the exclusion list!
WooCommerce Product Catalog Nulled Features
- enable / disable the catalog mode
- remove the add to cart button
- remove the price
- hard remove for non WooCommerce compliant themes
- redirect the cart / checkout pages
- apply for all users / only logged in users / only NOT logged in users
- exclude product categories
- exclude products
- replace the add to cart button on category / archive pages
- own button text
- 2 options: go to product page / go to a custom URL (with target option)
- replace the add to cart button on single product pages
- add an enquiry form which opens in a pop-up window
- give your enquiry an own title
- add any contact formular shortcode (e.g. Contact Form 7)
- Select the size of your plugin
- create custom CSS
WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode Free Download
With the Free Download WooCommerce Catalog Mode Plugin, you can use your online shop into a catalog. Remove the cart button, add an inquiry form, Hide prices, or utilize the inquiry cart functionality.
WooCommerce store customers straight to shopping carts aren’t always the best option for some product vendors. Thankfully, with the WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode plugin, stores can be modified into stylish, easy to navigate.